Friday, March 27, 2015

In the Mood

Do you even think you'd even go in the ocean though? Like, do you even start to think that? I think that all oceans are good for people because they're just water. And I don't even think that water is even something to think about and not even do. You know?

And what about goatees though? When was that a thing that became a thing? Where a beard was like, um, no, I don't think so. Like, not even. And the guy was just like, OK, well, this is happening.

Oh my god, do not even get me started on Coke Zero.

I'm so not in the mood. But I must be in some kind of mood, right? Mustn't I? Can you not even be in a mood at all? I don't know if that's a thing. It might be.

My bathing trunks are dry dripping on the shower rod. The sun is almost here! Tomorrow is just like another day, and I don't even think I'm even that mad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment