Friday, December 11, 2015

Overheard on Birds

"Birds are very strange. The way they stand is very strange. Have you ever watched them walk? It's weird.

...

Birds also can't control their sphincters. That makes them as light as possible. That's why they shit on everyone from the sky. I don't think they're going to want shoes.

...

I'm not paying for that. I will cut your funding.

...

It's not that I don't like birds. I'm opposed to shoes for birds. Those are two entirely different things.

...

No, I haven't read 'The Lorax' in a long time. And I've never watched the movie. Maybe I'll do that tonight.

...

Oh. Well, maybe I'll watch a different movie then. That sucks. I like 'The Lorax.'

...

Sure.

...

Hi, Kevin!

...

Oh. You got me. Your Kevin voice is pretty good."

No comments:

Post a Comment