Friday, July 4, 2014

My Boyfriend's Lesbian Rainbow

My boyfriend broke up with me for a lesbian. So that's how my life is going, thanks.

I mean, no one's a hundred percent sure whether she is or not, but we figure she is. He and I would talk about it, make jokes even! Or, not jokes, we would never joke about something like that. But he definitely knew what he was doing. He knew when he ended it, and I asked if there was someone else, and he said not really, he knew that he should hide it from me. Because it's ridiculous. It's crushing. It hurts enough when a guy tells you he's bored, he's lost touch, you're not good enough anymore. But when you ask why and he throws this fantasy in your face, it's all you can do to not pull his ears off.

I just started laughing. I laughed right in his fucking stupid beautiful face. I had to ask him to repeat himself because come on. He would rather try to court a lesbian than work out with me whatever isn't working out for him. And fine maybe she isn't a lesbian, maybe she'll fall for him and go down on him long and hard like he always wants but my god.

He didn't even tell me anything was wrong. He didn't show me any signs. Maybe if he had done something to let me know that things were winding down. Just to lessen the blow. But he knew what he was doing and he knew it was ridiculous and he knew it would hurt even more than it should. It's like if he broke up with me for an Asian girl and said, "Don't worry, she won't be Asian for long!" You cannot change who you are, sir. I guess if he'd rather chase that dyke rainbow more power fucking to him! I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. God, these circumstances are just the worst.

Maybe that's the point. I guess he is who he is. So I guess it's good I'm rid of him, but it still hurts to say. I hope he does get her. And that she falls hopelessly head over heels in love with the jackass. And then leaves him for some gorgeous, buxom woman. I hope she falls in love with me. That'll learn him to bust my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment