Thursday, July 2, 2015

Divorce

It's money. That's all it is. It's so. Much. Money. I knew there was a reason I didn't want to get married.

She makes more than me, but I'm gonna be paying out my ass. She's going to take them to steaks, I know it, she loves steaks, she loves seafood. And I'm going to have to pay for some of that. She's going to do this on purpose. That's what I would do.

Maybe this is what I need. A violent push into responsibility. Get a new job. Get that money, that cash money or whatever the fuck. The more I have the more I can spend on my kids, the more she has to pay. Sounds good to me.

Is this all part of some elaborate plan? Her way of getting me to Change and Grow? Would she put me through that? Our kids? I don't know if these ends would justify anything. These are our kids. There's a lot I would do. I don't know that I would do that.

Goddamn. I still love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment