Saturday, February 7, 2015

Beast Man

Today my friends and I saw some totally sweet dinosaur bones. It's so strange to think that dinosaurs once roamed around, and then they all died. They all just, like, totally died.  But then it got me thinking: What if dinosaurs were around today?

I know, I know, but bear with me, haha!

Do you think we'd have adapted to fend them off? Would we live in harmony? Or would we have killed them off ourselves? Would we have killed off some and not others? Domesticated the cute, little guys? Would it be exactly as it is today with animals, only dinosaurs would be in the mix?

All hypothetical questions I asked my friends, to which I got no real answers. Thanks, guys.

But I do think that's how it would be. That last thing, I think. Which is really a combination of everything that came before it. Some would have been killed off. Some would be in zoos. Some would be roaming around. Some would be in our homes. There would be countless news versions of all your favorites, and I guess least favorites, too.

We would have found a way to be on top, is what I'm saying. When man first realized he could outsmart the beast, it never really stopped. Sure, a beast or two has gotten the better of a man here and there. But, by and large, piss off a man and he'll wipe your entire species off the planet. And he'll throw your carcass in a ditch, and laugh while doing it.

Anyway, I was just thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment