Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Comin' Atcha Live

We're comin' atcha live from Little Caesar's Pizza Studio! All the hottest singles are here and my wife still won't talk to me!

DJ Chee-Z will be spinnin' the hottest tracks, layin' down the sickest beats, and making me think about my life choices! Feel this bass in the hole where your heart used to be!

The ladies here are turned up to eleven and their skirts are even higher, making it a generally unsuitable place for children! But I still can't even see my kids on the weekdays!

Drink specials all night! Two-for-one divorces with a malt liquor sidecar! Our house-made triple-infused Non-Senze™ Vodka will have you wishing you had gotten that abortion, Caroline! Our housemaids are Venezuelan and are far more trouble than it's worth!

Light show provided by Giuseppe and Son's Strobe Palazzo! Their Italian-American prices will have you screaming fantastico! You'll be screaming from a place so deep and dark you never knew it existed within you, but now you realize it's the only part of you that's left! Fog machines, too!

Five dollar big sausage HOT-N-READY® pizzas all night long if you know what I mean! It's a veritable hellhole of sex, drugs, and hip 'n' hop here at Little Caesar's Pizza Studio! Caroline, just call me back you stupid cow!

No comments:

Post a Comment