Friday, February 12, 2016

Bless Me

I take myself out to dinner and pretend I'm visiting from another city.

I kicked a bird on purpose once and it kicked me back.

I make up stories for people on the subway. Out loud.

I always have money in my wallet to give them.

I sneeze on strangers in the elevator.

I never got those tests.

I rarely use my name in public. I often use an accent.

I do like your sister.

I cannot stand your breath and I've tried to tell you about it and I'm all out of ideas.

I am out of ideas regarding most things.

I blamed the smells on the dog. Even when we didn't have one.

I fantasize about fighting you.

I want to hurt people for no reason.

I would completely abuse the ability to stop time. I would abuse most abilities.

I am afraid of what I'm capable of.

I stole that thing in my closet.

I broke into your house. I sat there for hours.

I keep mementos.

I will find you but I might never find myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment