Thursday, February 4, 2016

Smile

OK, but, like, when I say "smile," like... Like what if she has a great smile, right? Like, is it such a bad thing to smile? I don't think I would get upset if someone told me to smile. That means they must like my smile right? Like, if a pretty girl asked me to smile I'd immediately think, "Oh shit, this pretty girl wants me to smile because she likes my smile so she must like me!" And I'm a handsome dude. I mean, I'm not Guy Pearce or anything, or whoever people like these days, but I'm an all right looking kind of guy. Not that she has to smile because I'm attractive or anything... But how many things have I done for attractive girls? How many drinks that I've bought and meals that I've bought and cabs that I've paid for? I don't think it's the worst thing in the world to ask for one person to smile at you. I'm not asking for a limb. I'm not asking for her fucking teeth. I mean, ha, if I did, then she really wouldn't smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment