Thursday, August 18, 2016

Local Sandwiches

It would have been nice if he had said hello. After a ten-hour shift, and him sitting there on his ass all day playing video games. A simple hello, stand up and walk over to me and a nice hug. Not a lot, not moving heaven and earth. Instead of why didn't I get his text over an hour ago and he wanted me to bring him food. Not like he's a grown man or anything who can get his own damn food. I get my own damn food every day of my life. Sorry that he had beasts to slay or whatever the hell and couldn't be bothered to make a sandwich or use the computer in his pocket to have some system assign a driver to bring him any number of local sandwiches. Yes, after this long and hard day of work there is nothing I'd like better than to feel bad about not buying and bringing you dinner, so let me make that sandwich for you now. I'll make your sandwich with my hands and pleasure you with my mouth, and since my feet won't be of any use to you let's chop them off. Please, sir, save me some crumbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment