Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Out Back

Now I now my behavior and can see it. But we all wish you the best things. I'm really nothing but I miss you, miss your face. I know I'll be taken out back, someone will watch, but it's such a little life, you know, it's so little. These little lives, how that song goes, and all those poor young men. Like me. Me. I'm a poor young man.

We begged her, we begged, but I can't support anyone, it's so chilly. Don't you have to take it so sarcastic and you don't know why, I don't know why, but it's a nightly thing, I mean it's every single day. And then I'll be the joke out back. And hate myself.

What good is a day like that?! What good is it, shut up in a name, shut up in your little miracle. Within two seconds, you know, your presence is more apparent. And here I am, was, picking fights with Antoine. Like we're in a good time.

No, they'll take me out back for that, and someone will watch. And they'll say thank you, thank you, and I'll just have to say you're welcome, you're welcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment