Saturday, January 10, 2015

Someone's Having a Party

Someone's having a party and I think we should go. It's Charlie, or it's one of Charlie's friends, but it definitely has something to do with him. We should go! Charlie will be there.

It's only, like, five minutes away, too. Like, it's like a five minute walk. Like maybe not literally, but it's gonna be really, really close to five minutes. So I definitely think we should get dressed and go. A bunch of Charlie's work friends will be there, Seth and some other people. You've met Seth I think. Do you remember Seth? He has that one haircut. I think you guys would be super cute together.

You've got stuff in common. He likes, um, you both like that one Italian place. That could be your first date!

What ulterior motives? I just want to go out and have a good time! And, yeah, OK, sure, fine, maybe I want Charlie do see how good I'm doing. Is that bad? Why is that so bad? And if he feels really bad and wants to hook up then that's great, that asshole.

It would mean a lot to me if you came out tonight. Seth was asking about you and... It would just mean a lot to me, OK? OK? Please?

Great! Wear that green little slutty number.

No comments:

Post a Comment