Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Being Aware

What are you doing?

What.

You're ordering another drink?

I ordered another drink.

We're going.

OK.

I mean, we're winding down.

I see that.

Everybody has an empty glass. Or an almost empty glass.

Good for them.

You know what I mean.

Tell me what you mean then.

We're about to go. You can see that we're about to go.

So.

So you don't order another drink.

But I did.

But you shouldn't.

But I did. And I'm going to drink it.

I just don't know why you'd do that.

I really didn't think about it.

Exactly. You didn't think about it. Why don't you think about it?

About what.

Anything. Other people. Me. Other people.

I just wanted a drink.

More than you wanted to be aware.

I drink so I don't have to be aware.

Hahahahaha. Well. Now I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment