Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Elbow Grease

She looked good, obviously, I can agree with that, sure. But I looked good, too. We all looked good that night, for god's sake. That's what you do when you go out. You look good. It's what's supposed to happen.

And after they were using it as an excuse. See the heels? See the legs? Did you see her, man? Yeah. Yeah, I fucking saw her you animals. I'm going to see her for the rest of my life. Are you? I hope you are.

Just because a woman embraces her sexuality it doesn't give anyone the right to use that sexuality against her. And just because I say this doesn't mean it's going to stop. Maybe I'm no different, and I have to live with that nightmare. I'm a part of this, whether I want to be or not.

It takes work. It takes real work. And nobody wants to work anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment