Tuesday, September 2, 2014

We're Helpless, Aren't We?

Me: "So you're a professional hairdresser?"

Girl: "Well, yes, professional in Dayton. I don't work everywhere. I mean, I'm not doing Beyonce's hair."

Me: "Oh, I know."

Girl: "What do you mean you know? You don't think I could do Beyonce's hair?"

And in this, gentlemen, lies the difference between men and women. Everything you will ever know and not know about that wonderful sex can be summed up right there, in this brief conversation I had not three days ago. I could spend years, decades in therapy, and not learn as much as I do from these four sentences. "Why didn't you tell me about that conversation before?" the therapist would ask. "I wouldn't have had to spend half my career with you. You could have taken the money and bought a boat."

Buy your boats, gentlemen. Buy your boats.

No comments:

Post a Comment