Friday, October 16, 2015

Movie

I am in a living movie. I only pay attention from edit to edit. You are a supporting player. I might recast you. The genre shifts from day to day, from moment to moment really. I have tried to create one for all of us, but while he is in a comedy she might be in a tragedy. You have missed cues and adlibbed too often. I think you need to focus.

I am focused. I have written and rewritten to the point of pure poetry. You would not know it. It is very real. My interjections and my improvisations have been scalpeled into works of art. That is what I would like to live in. Art imitating life, life imitating art. Is there a reason they cannot be one in the same?

I think someday I might regret my decisions. What will I write then? If I am writing do I have to regret? Can I not write something else? I am in a movie and you are in it with me. And I think I must recast myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment