Monday, May 23, 2016

Alphabet Your Ass

A. We're all out of our cages, some of us are out of our shirts.

B. Someone get this blonde boy some parents.

C. This place could be great without all these people.

D. A woman with a sweat and a Jamba Juice and no clue.

E. I see your letter in my notebook, written with love, written with your left hand.

F. There isn't a lot of difference between a shallow dive and a belly flop.

G. Young blonde woman in boat shoes, one heel out, nearly touching the pavement with each step.

H. What's with all the blondes today?

I. She was waiting for a young man far behind her.

J. You walk with the person, always with them, that's what my mother taught me.

K. Burn it all.

L. I'm alone, but I'm not miserable, so that's something.

M. It's weird seeing sailboats moving when their sails are down.

N. And here's a man eating a papaya like an apple.

O. And here's a man standing and paddling himself.

P. That came out wrong.

Q. That's what she said.

R. Jerseys: Scotland, Leicester, Qatar, Brasil, Rose.

S. Girls moving so fast you can't tell if it's the middle or ring finger.

T. Everyone trying to capture the same picture, to remind themselves come winter.

U. How easy it is to forget these things.

V. How easy it is to think we've always thought like this.

W. She won't see you where you're sitting, but at least the view is better here.

X. I found your other note, with the cursing, in all caps.

Y. It's always a long walk home.

Z. Ice cream man.

No comments:

Post a Comment