Friday, August 7, 2015

Talkin' 'Bout My Generation

I put on different pants so I don't have to iron that shirt.

Autism research? Mm how much...?

I feel like [opinion].

It's not that I don't support you, it's just that I desperately don't want to talk to you right now.

Just, like, it's just one of those things.

I literally can't even. I can. Not. Even.

THIS.

YOU GUYS SRSLY THO YOU GUYS?? THIS.

Half my friends have babies and half my friends are super drunk all the time and Marcy's both.

Oh my god I haven't seen you in two weeks! Whatever even happened to us?!

[with a huge smile] Will you stop being such a fucking asshole for one second? Thanks! [huge smile continues]

Like, there are times when I say literally and I mean figuratively, but this is one of those times where when I say he literally couldn't not fall over I mean he literally couldn't not fall over.

Two miles is pretty far though nowadays.

It's early yet for boys like this!

It's a mutt!

No, the pockets go on the outside.

Stunners. Stunners. Summer!

It's bus mothafuckin' tiiime!

[takes up two seats]

[complains about someone taking up two seats]

[spills drink]

My third iPhone? I think...?

Um, yeah, Marcy's a fucking slut.

I'm just gonna leave this here.

We'll save the world but be insufferable while doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment